Thursday 5 January 2012

The Team jersey

Team Androni Giocattoli-C.I.P.I.
A lot of people have a opinion about the Teamjersey of Team Androni Giocattoli-C.I.P.I., some say that the jersey has to much logos on it. In my opinion the Jersey is a real beauty. Why? One of the reasons is that a cycling jersey should have the logos of the sponsors on it. Some Teams has a lot of sponsors, but it´s only one or two logos on the jersey. Why? I don´t know.

I read an article about the Jersey, they interviewed the Team Manager Gianni Savio, his words was:  - As you all have seen about Teams which has only one or two big sponsors (Geox, Leopard, Barloworld,  Unibet etc - my remark) and they decide to leave the cycling scene, the Team have a lot of trouble to get a new big sponsor, in some cases they can´t make it and has to close the Teams. Our Jersey is like a newspaper, but I rather have 15 loyal sponsors beside one big.

One more reason why I think the jersey is a beauty, is that the Jersey is well designed, and it looks as a jersey should look. Historically the Jersey has changed design thoughout the yours. In the beginning the jersey was only allowed to have ONE loggo on it, and that was the bikemanufactor, Bianchi etc. But when the rules changed the Jerseys had a lot of logos with different sponsors, today we might say they look retro, but retro is cool. That´s one more reason why I think the Jersey of Team Androni Giocattoli-C.I.P.I. looks so good. And I take pride to use the Teamcloting when I myself get up on the bike to do some practice.

What is you opinion about the Jersey? Please leave a comment. Support the Team and the Teams sponsors when you have the opportunity, when the sponsors of the Team see that it´s worth sponsor a cycling Team like Androni they will continue to sponsor the team, and we´ll see their victories continue.

Have a nice day

Forza Androni!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there
    I think your jersey is the best on tour and your bikes look the best.
    Who ever did the colour coordination on the bike to match the colours of the jersey did a fantastic job. Stage six of the Giro was a feast for the eyes, so beautiful. Im now trying to buy the jersey set as it looks different fromm all the rest . Like a jersey should look, old school and ridden by champions.
    Good luck in the Giro you deserve it. Ciao Dieter

    ReplyDelete